Hosting events offers you the unique opportunity to interact directly with your stakeholders and target audiences.
With many years of experience in organising international events of all kinds in locations inside Europe and beyond, GOPA-Cartermill’s multilingual events team can take care of the entire process, including:
- Developing your event’s concept, including creation of a visual identity
- Editorial support, providing content and speakers
- Finance, operations and logistics (participant care, interpretation, catering)
- Using innovative online tools to promote or organize your event and to build networks (online registration and management, virtual workspaces, forums)
- Design and production of support material, including multimedia
- On-site management
- Post-event evaluation and recommendations for improvement
A first step agreement on liberalisation in the aviation industry was reached between the US and the EU in 2008. To continue progress towards a second stage, the European Commission wanted to provide a platform for discussion on the agreement’s implications for labour and industry employees. GOPA-Cartermill organised a 2-day “EU-US Aviation Forum on Liberalisation and Labour: Past, Present and Future” in Washington DC for aviation industry, union and government representatives from both sides of the Atlantic.
Recognising that gender equality is vital to achieving welfare, prosperity and growth, the European Commission and the Member States are working towards a reinforced partnership for advancing gender equality in Europe. The Exchange of Good Practices on Gender Equality events focus on certain priority areas of action identified in the Commission’s Roadmap for equality between women and men. GOPA-Cartermill organised two biannual events, held in four different EU/EEA countries, providing complete logistical and participant support services, as well as accompanying web management and publishing services.