DG Development: information and communication products (framework contract)
Communication at DG Development & Cooperation aims to inform stakeholders and the wider public in the European Union and in partner countries about development issues.
Under a framework contract for information and communication products, GOPA-Cartermill provides written, electronic, audiovisual or visual communication material as required, in all EU languages.
- Online publication of e-brochure, including adapting of print version for the web
- Production of audiovisual material for e-brochure, including video clips and interviews.
- Preparation and print publication in three languages for distribution worldwide
- Online publication of e-brochure in fully editable format
Editorial and Translation
- Rewriting, editing and proofreading texts for 28-page brochure to be presented at United Nations summit
- E-brochure: Translation into French and Spanish of text and of video subtitles
- Brochure: Translation into 21 EU languages of the print version
- Design of logo and visual identity for new Development Commissioner;
- Creation, design and animation of Powerpoint presentations including layout of complex data and presentation of concepts in simple, understandable formats;
- Design and complete layout of three-language brochure (online and print formats).
Brochure on the EU's key achievements on the MDGs, in 21 languages
E-brochure on the MDGs with videos, case studies and data