Original, eye-catching images can communicate key messages at a glance. GOPA-Cartermill can work with you to develop a design vision that fits in with and enhances your overall communication strategy.
Our aim is always to add value and meaning through the use of carefully selected or specially produced visual images, without resorting to clichés and always keeping in mind the target groups envisaged.
GOPA-Cartermill’s Art Director, with over 10 years of experience in institutional communication, heads our in-house graphic design studio. We can offer you a full range of services including:
- Design or updating of visual identities, brands and logos, as well as development of a graphic style guide
- Layout of multilingual print publications
- Original illustration
- Creative design of websites, working closely with our web team to ensure accessibility and usability
- Concept, design and production of event supports such as stands, posters or banners
- Management and coordination of a network of freelance artists and designers
In order to assess the implementation at the national level of European objectives on health and safety at work, a common system of gathering and communicating information on Member States’ efforts is required. For this pilot initiative or “Scoreboard”, GOPA-Cartermill provides data collection services (compiling, conducting and processing a questionnaire among the 27 national ministries) and publishing services (visual presentation of results in a report). We are also responsible for editing, translation, printing and distributing.
GOPA-Cartermill advises the Parliament on its communication strategy, which targets diverse groups throughout the EU and beyond. We provide multilingual communications services including graphic design, production of materials and print publications and editorial and translation services.